posted October 11, 2018
- Drive sales of e9 Treatments. Aggressively seek new customers, new account development and distribution channels.
- Focus sales on the oil and gas market: upstream, midstream, and downstream businesses. Explore other vertical markets after proving the business case and before making investments in time or material.
- Build a consistent pipeline of opportunities to prove and consistently use e9 in the field.
- Consistently work phones to promote e9 products, build demand, and set up face-to-face meetings and trials. Update Salesforce with daily activities.
- Meet with prospective end users and OEM’s. Initiate joint calls with OEM sales force to visit end users.
- Run field trials using e9; document results for internal use as well as promoting results with end users and OEMs.
- Build a group of consistent loyal users of e9 Treatment.
- Build a “results book” or “storyboard” of field results that can be used for field sales and higher level marketing.
- Work with our marketing group to produce a marketing program including white papers, powerpoint presentations, data sheets, etc.
- Organize, attend, and work trade shows.
- Build a training protocol for end users on how to clean and treat new and used equipment. Connect end-user success and demand to local service companies and OEM’s.
- Build a consistent business with OEMs, making e9 a value-added part of their product line.
- Work with inside sales to produce quotes for e9 materials
- Monitor field results, trials, and customer feedback as well as competitive threats.
- Work with e9 Engineering to bring new chemistries to market, track activity and results through daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Have a working knowledge of other Electrolab Inc. products and services so that those products can be promoted on a sales call when the opportunity arises.
- Bachelors’ degree in Chemistry, Engineering, Business, or other technical fields.
- 3-5 years business to business selling experience with proven sales and leadership skills; record of accomplishment
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry required.
- Upstream Oil & Gas Production Site Automation Experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong personality able to work with a variety of personnel
- Proficiency with MS Office products: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Salesforce.
- Extensive travel required.
Salary + commission + benefits.